All products for the scaffolding industry
- Current status and location of the cranes
- Theft notification via GPS
- Master and performance data
- Statistics on user behaviour
- Technical documents, such as data sheets, operating instructions, or maintenance plans
- Integrated remote maintenance-module
- Current overview of all available machine date via customer portal
- The GPS location-determination and theft alerts individually configurable
- The diagnostic function for remote maintenance minimizes machine downtimes
E-drive / eReady-Kit
- There’s an e-drive available for all Böcker cranes
- The additional e-drive turns the crane into a hybrid machine
- 400 V electric motors allow powerful, low emission- and low noise working
- There’s a 13k W or 30 kW power option
- The eReady-Kit allows a subsequently “plug & play” fitting for the e-drive
As a scaffolding company, you always want to offer your customers the perfect solution for working safely at great heights. When it comes to erecting stable scaffolding on and in buildings, bridges and other structures, or erecting weatherproof roofs and supplying state-of-the-art lifting technology, Böcker has been a strong partner at your side since 1958.
Safety is paramount, especially in the construction sector. So, protect yourself and your employees with equipment. The proprietary products we manufacture score highly due to their robustness, performance and ease with which they can be erected and dismantled.
Our premium-quality construction, scaffolding and rack and pinion lifts, and our truck-mounted cranes and trailer cranes, are tailored exactly to the needs of the industry and leave nothing to be desired, either for you or your customers. Get an overview of our product range on this page and find the ideal construction machine for your needs.
From trailer cranes to scaffolding lifts – Böcker stands for innovative lifting technology
Our equipment makes scaffolding work child's play! Our powerful aluminium and hybrid mast cranes convince with ranges of up to 46 metres and payloads of up to 6,000 kg. You can also benefit from our special scaffolding lifts fitted with platforms, or our highly mobile Top Lift and rack and pinion lifts, which, in addition to materials, can also transport personnel to significant heights quickly and safely. Building accessories including construction winches round off our range of products.
Rely on Böcker for your scaffolding work and contact us today. We will be happy to advise your further! Together, we identify your needs and find the right construction machine for the job.