Inclined Lift Junior 24e
Sustainable work is now easier than ever with battery and 230 V charging technology
With its electric engine and state-of-the-art lithium-ion battery technology, the Junior 24e inclined lift transports loads of up to 250 kg not only at a very low noise and emission level, but also in an extremely environmentally friendly manner to heights of up to 24 meters. Without an external power supply, the battery-powered inclined lift reliably transports any materials at a high speed. Thanks to the innovative parallel operation, the battery can also be charged during operation allowing the operation of the lift to be continued during the charging process.
The new Junior 24e uses state-of-the-art lithium-ion battery technology in combination with an 8 kW electric motor. After just one hour, the accumulator is 80 % charged via the flexible connection on the chassis and the lift can be used again even without a power connection. Thanks to the innovative parallel operation, the battery can also be charged during operation allowing the operation of the lift to be continued during the charging process. A display on the lift provides information on the battery charge level and the operating status of the device at any time.
In addition to the green drive technology, the Junior 24e scores with its newly developed chassis for a space-saving, quick set-up within a few minutes. Thanks to its compact and well thought-out design, the inclined lift can be set up in the tightest of spaces and can be towed by a standard car thanks to its low dead weight. The drawbar can be swivelled and shortens the length of the lift. The four crank drop outriggers are permanently mounted and can be swivelled into the correct position, extended, and lowered within a very short time. Only the fine adjustment of the outriggers is effected using the manual crank. During transport, all outriggers remain on the machine. The large tool box allows stowing the cable drum, shims, and other accessories conveniently directly at the lift.
Maximum convenience during set-up and operation is provided as standard by the radio remote control, which can be used both to raise and lower the rail package and to move the platform. The electric operation with smooth comfort control ensures safe and gentle transport of the loaded materials. Shortly before the platform reaches the ground or the upper end of the rails, the lift brakes automatically and the operation switches to active mode.
|Model||HD 24 / 0-7|
|Gross vehice weight||1,400 kg|
|Driving license class||B / B96 / BE|
|Extendible fro - to||4.1 – 23.7 m|
|Permissible axle load||1,300 kg|
|Transport length||5,120 mm|
|Transport width*||1,299 mm|
|Length of the package||4,000 mm|
|Track width||540 mm|
|Carriage speed max.||48 m / min|
|Drive||electric / battery|
All rights reserved for changes.Specified values are maximum values.
Advantages of the Junior 24e:
- Up to 24 meters maximum transport height
- 250 kg payload at conveying speeds up to 48 m/min
- Charges at any Schuko socket and, thanks to energy storage, also works in locations without a power connection
- Inclined lift can continue to be used during the charging process
- Powered by 8 kW electric motor with lithium-ion battery technology
- Four crank drop outriggers are permanently mounted and swivelled into the correct position within a very short time
- Large tool box for stowing cable drum, shims and other accessories
- Radio remote control as standard
- Electric operation with smooth comfort control
- A display on the lift provides information on the battery charge level and the operating status
- Sturdy guide rails made of special aluminum in compact design for use in confined spaces
- Standard, extendable lower extension for low loading height