Powerful also in great heights
Your main contact person:
Your main contact person:
Perfectly flexible and quickly ready for use
The PH series Böcker ALP-Personnel-Lifts is one of the most powerful lift series with a maximum working height of 12.75 m. The lift provides customers with a maximum payload of135 kg. So workers can easily carry all necessary tools or other material with them. For convenient control, customers may choose between hand- and foot-control units respectively.
The galvanized chassis as well as the sturdy aluminium rail system ensure maximum durability of the lift. And due to the relatively low dead weight and the low overall height, transport of the PH lift is possible without too much effort. Having a maximum transport height of 1.98 m, the lift easily fits through a standard-sized door. Transport by fork-lift truck is equally possible thanks to the stacking pockets which are standard features of all models.
Many other features are equally standard on the ALP-Lift PH. Helpful features such as an outrigger transport barrow, an emergency lowering of the work basket or wheels with stabilizing brakes can be found. So you can perform any operation safely and efficiently with the Böcker ALP-Personnel-Lift PH.
The personnel lift with shortened outriggers (PHI) is also available as an option.
Made in Germany
Of course all ALP-Personnel-Lifts have been designed as products MADE IN GERMANY in accordance with the current safetyrules and regulations. Furthermore they all bear the CE sign.
Accident cause no. 1: Working on ladders
Every year, the business economy records approx. 26.000 accidents with ladders. About 50 % of all fall accidents are ladder accidents. These accidents cause serious injuries. Approx. 20 deaths could be rooted to ladder accidents.
Ladder accidents = the number 1 of fall accidents!
Take the safe way and count on the ALP-Personnel-Lifts from Böcker.
|Working height (m)||12,80|
|Plaform height (m)||10,80|
|Construction height (m)||2,30|
|Height with transport supports (m)||1,98|
|Distance from wall (cm)||395|
|Extension speed (sec)||35|
|Dead weight without standard accessories assembled to the lift (kg)||399|
All rights reseved for changes.
- Efficiency: The lightweight construction in aluminium ensures a low dead weight and a high payload
- Rapidity: Due to short assembly times, the lift is safely and quickly ready for use
- Comfort: Agile and easy to manoeuvered, therefore, useable everywhere
- Versatility: Almost unlimited application, in the internal area as well as the external area
- Service: Complete service throughout Germany even after buying
- Guaranty: Maintenance contracts including all necessary tests and warranty extensions up to five years
- Quality: Made in Germany, exclusive use of matrical material
Our extensive range of accessories leaves nothing to be desired.