Compact, light, flexible
Perfectly flexible and quickly ready for use
Repairs, maintenance, assembly or cleaning works - there is no better solution for these operations in- and outside buildings than the Böcker ALP-Personnel-Lifts. Due to a fast and easy assembly the required working height can be reached within just a few minutes. This becomes particularly obvious if one compares the conventional mobile scaffoldings with our ALP-Personnel-Lifts. For example, to get a working height of 9.25 m with a mobile scaffolding, there are 60 single components that have to be assembled by two persons, whereby the needed setup time will be between 45 and 60 minutes. In the opposite to that, an ALP-Personnel-Lift PHC 940 can be moved to its application area by only one person and it does not take more than 5 minutes and a few simple steps to put the lift in working position. Like any other Böcker ALP-Lifts the Personnel Lifts particularly impress by extremely compact dimensions which ensure a quick transport.
The personnel lift with shortened outriggers (model PHCI) or an electrically extendable cage (model XK) is also available as an option.
Made in Germany
Of course all ALP-Personnel-Lifts have been designed as products MADE IN GERMANY in accordance with the current safety rules and regulations. Furthermore they all bear the CE sign.
Accident cause no. 1: Working on ladders
Every year, the business economy records approx. 26.000 accidents with ladders. About 50 % of all fall accidents are ladder accidents. These accidents cause serious injuries. Approx. 20 deaths could be rooted to ladder accidents.
Ladder accidents = the number 1 of fall accidents!
Take the safe way and count on the ALP-Personnel-Lifts from Böcker.
|Model||PHC 650||PHC 800||PHC 940||PHC 1100||PHC 1200|
|Working height (m)||6,50||8,00||9,45||10,85||12,00|
|Platform height (m)||4,50||6,00||7,45||8,85||10,00|
|Construction height (m)||1,98||1,98||1,98||1,98||1,98|
|Distance from wall (cm)||9||10||9||21||34|
|Extension speed (sec)||28||26||21||26||26|
|Dead weight without standard accessories assembled to the lift (kg)||256||278||300||332||356|
All rights reserved for changes.
- Efficiency: The lightweight construction in aluminium ensures a low dead weight and a high payload
- Rapidity: Due to short assembly times, the lift is safely and quickly ready for use
- Comfort: Agile and easy to manoeuvered, therefore, useable everywhere
- Versatility: Almost unlimited application in the internal area as well as the external area
- Service: Complete service throughout Germany even after buying
- Guaranty: Maintenance contracts including all necessary tests and warranty extensions up to five years
- Quality: Made in Germany, exclusive use of matric material
Our extensive range of accessories leaves nothing to be desired.