The compact lightweight
Compact, cost-effective and extremely powerful
At first, the ALP-Lift ML model may be just a lightweight and compact lift with a rather simple concept. But in no time this lift will impress you by its enormous strengths and the extreme precision. Having a dead weight of just 39 kg and particularly compact dimensions, it easily fits into any boot. No other lift is able to provide you with stronger performance data for less money.
A maximum payload of 100 kg turns the lift into more than just a "third hand". It is ideal for the assembly of air conditioning units or similar, bulky installations. The large and solid wooden platform can be adjusted accurately to the very last millimetre thanks to the convenient winch. So precise working becomes a matter of course in any situation. Just try the ALP-Lift ML once and soon you will not be willing to work without it anymore.
Made in Germany
Safety plays a particularly important role with the LMX - Models. For a secure stand of the LMX - Models they are fitted with lateral outriggers. As all other ALP-Lifts, the LMX - Models carry the CE Mark and meet the latest standards and safety regulations.
|Lifting height (m)||3,37|
|Load-bearing capacity (kg)||100|
|Construction height (m)||1,00|
|Transport width (m)||0,36|
|Transport length (m)||0,40|
|Dead weight (kg)||39|
All rights reserved for changes.
- Efficiency: Aluminium lightweight construction offers low dead weight and at the same time high payload
- Speed: Quickly operational thanks to a very short assembly time
- Comfort: Easy to manouver and suitable also for confined spaces
- Versatility: Nearly unlimited number of areas of application - indoors and outdoors
- Quality: Made in Germany by professional German engineers