|BöckerConnect||E-drive / eReady-Kit||Construction Winches||Tipper Basket||Roof Tile Tongs||Tile Fitting Platforms||Pallet Forks||Roof Stand||Rolling Stage||Access Platform KS 200||Accessories and Platforms|
|Technical Data||PK 200-1||PK 250-1||PK 250-D||PK 350-D||PK 600-D|
|Load capacity max. (kg)||200||250||250||350||600|
|Power supply in basket (V)||110 / 230 (external)||110 / 230 (external)||110 / 230 (external)||110* / 230* / 400*||110* / 230* / 400*|
|Angle of rotation (Degree)||-||-||+/- 30||+/- 90||+/- 220|
|Extension width (m)||-||-||-||-||0,50 (left/right) to 3,50|
* autonomous power supply optionally available
All Accessories at a glance
- Current status and location of the cranes
- Theft notification via GPS
- Master and performance data
- Statistics on user behaviour
- Technical documents, such as data sheets, operating instructions, or maintenance plans
- Integrated remote maintenance-module
- Current overview of all available machine date via customer portal
- The GPS location-determination and theft alerts individually configurable
- The diagnostic function for remote maintenance minimizes machine downtimes
E-drive / eReady-Kit
- There’s an e-drive available for all Böcker cranes
- The additional e-drive turns the crane into a hybrid machine
- 400 V electric motors allow powerful, low emission- and low noise working
- There’s a 13k W or 30 kW power option
- The eReady-Kit allows a subsequently “plug & play” fitting for the e-drive
Our accessory kits support you in all work steps that precede or follow the transport of your materials.
Böcker products convince through performance, safety, longevity and maximum flexibility. In addition to our versatile lifting technology, we also offer a wide range of accessories. These put you in the position to individually adapt your Böcker cranes, lifts and hoists even more to meet your needs and requirements.
Our roofing and carpentry accessory for crane technology include products such as roof tile tongs, pallet forks, long goods forks and tipping troughs. In addition to our universal platform, we also offer various platforms optimised for the requirements in lifting.
Tipper and rubble buckets are also available. These are appropriate for all kinds of building works. Thanks to a special swivel mechanism, it is possible to unload loads quickly and easy without the help of a second person.
On the roof itself our accessories in form of brick distributors and modular distributors come in handy. Depending on the model our brick distributors can support loads of up to 600 kg, which enables the safe storage of heavy loads on the roof. Made of aluminium, they are particularly light and durable.
No matter which accessories you need – you will find it at Böcker! Our products are perfectly matched to our construction machines and customer needs and guarantee a safe and more efficient operational procedure. We would be happy to advise you personally and find the right models to suit your requirements.
Please use our contact form to send us your non-binding inquiry. We will get back to you as soon as possible!