All products for the roofing industry
Zubehör / Baugeräte
- Current status and location of the cranes
- Theft notification via GPS
- Master and performance data
- Statistics on user behaviour
- Technical documents, such as data sheets, operating instructions, or maintenance plans
- Integrated remote maintenance-module
- Current overview of all available machine date via customer portal
- The GPS location-determination and theft alerts individually configurable
- The diagnostic function for remote maintenance minimizes machine downtimes
E-drive / eReady-Kit
- There’s an e-drive available for all Böcker cranes
- The additional e-drive turns the crane into a hybrid machine
- 400 V electric motors allow powerful, low emission- and low noise working
- There’s a 13k W or 30 kW power option
- The eReady-Kit allows a subsequently “plug & play” fitting for the e-drive
Safely transporting materials, such as roof tiles, plays a key role for roofers and carpenters working at heights. Since we built the first Böcker roofer's hoist in 1958, we have been continually developing and optimising our range of inclined lifts.
Numerous other products, including truck cranes and trailer cranes now round off our range in this sector. On this page, we present the result of decades of technical innovation in safety, efficiency and flexibility.
Powerful lifting technology
Our high-quality products are capable of reliably and, above all, precisely transporting heavy loads of up to 12 tonnes at height.
Thanks to their light aluminium or hybrid masts and compact design, our roof cranes are easy to transport to the site, where they can reach remote locations such as the rear of a roof thanks to their boom extensions of up to 55 metres. Numerous accessories, including roof tile tongs, pallet forks and tipper baskets enable you to optimise your workflows.
Our machines can also be set up very quickly. We can offer you and your employees short training courses to furnish you with the correct knowledge to handle our machines properly and in a qualified manner.
Böcker – Professionals for Professionals
We manufacture all our Böcker cranes, building and rack and pinion hoists ourselves at our company and production headquarters in Germany. The complete production process is subject to extensive quality controls to offer you comprehensive safety and efficiency. The satisfaction of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. This is why we offer our customers a nationwide repair service and the express delivery of replacement parts.
We will delighted to advise you and your roofing company about our wide range of construction machines. Together with you, we identify the right products for your requirements and the conditions on site. We look forward to receiving your enquiry!