Your selected branch: Industrial & Plant construction
The flexible one
The LMW - the special model with alternating chassis
Particularly for assembly works directly on the wall or working in front of barriers Böcker offers its well proven ALP Lifts also as type LMW. These special models are characterised by their alternating chassis. Thanks to shorter outriggers , these lifts are ideal machines for operations directly to walls.
Due to the specific design of the LMW series, these ALP Lifts are perfectly suitable for the assembly of glass elements. The LMW lifts can be equipped with two different types of vacuum devices. They ensure safe transport and at the same time precise assembly of the glass elements. Overhead glazing is equally possible without any problem.
Böcker’s LMW series consists of two different types of ALP Lifts. The model LM 600W is the classical all-rounder having a maximum lifting height of 6.00 m and 300 kg loading capacity. The strongest model of this series is the ALP Lift LMX 500W. This lift is the perfect machine for challenging assemblies thanks to its maximum capacity of 500 kg. Fixed counter weights ensure working with the maximum capacity in virtually any situation.
Made in Germany
Safety plays a particularly important role with the LMX - Models. For a secure stand of the LMX - Models they are fitted with lateral outriggers. As all other ALP Lifts, the LMX - Models carry the CE Mark and meet the latest standards and safety regulations.
|Modell||LM 6200 W||LMX 500 W|
|Lifting height (m)||6,21||4,80|
|Load-bearing capacity (kg)||300||500|
|Construction height (m)||1,89||1,98|
|Transport width (m)||0,76||0,76|
|Transport length (m)||0,95||0,95|
|Dead weight (kg)||195||229|
|Ballast weight (kg)||100||200|
All rights reserved for changes.
- Alternating chassis: Facilitates assembly works directly on the wall or working in front of barriers
- Efficiency: Aluminium lightweight construction offers low dead weight and at the same time high payload
- Speed and flexibility: Quickly operational thanks to a very short assembly time
- Comfort: Easy to manouver and suitable also for confined spaces
- Versatility: Nearly unlimited number of areas of application - indoors and outdoors
- Quality: Made in Germany by professional German engineers