Inclined Lift Simply
Good, efficient and affordable
The universal inclined lift Simply combines the attributes “Good, efficient and affordable” like no other high-quality lift model and is characterised in particular by its robust construction and easy operation. The extremely low space requirement and simple assembly make Simply an all-rounder for all applications.
Sustainable drive technology
The Simply inclined lift is optionally available fully electric with an electric drive instead of the classic petrol engine. Particularly in densely populated areas, the low-emission and quiet operation provides excellent advantages. The 230 V drive works as powerfully as usual with an output of 2.6 kW.
|Gross vehicle weight||750 kg unbraked|
|Driving license class||B|
|Extandible from - to||5.15 - 20.60 m|
|Lift length||5.90 m|
|Lift width||1.45 m|
|Lift height without platform||1.50 m|
|Floor space||2.00 x 2.30 m|
|Drive||230 Volt /2,6 kW e-motor or 5,5 PS petrol engine|
All rights reserved for changes.
- Extremely low clearance width and height thanks to a compact design
- Easy manoeuvrable on-site with a dead weight of only 750 kg
- For transport with almost any passenger car and an appropriate driving license
- Minimum space needed due to a low on-site floor of only 4.6 m²
- Optimum working radius of 360 degrees thanks to full-circle adjustable turntable lock
- Highest level of reliability and operating comfort even for untrained personnel thanks to tried and tested simple control technology
- Short assembly times due to hydraulic raising and/or extending of the rails and easily extendable crank supports