Rack and Pinion Hoist Super-Lift LX-PM
High-performance builders hoist for persons and materials
Rack-and-pinion hoists by Böcker transport materials, machines and persons efficiently and safely to great heights and also score with low space requirement and high stability. The builders hoist for persons and materials Super-Lift LX-PM transports loads of up to 2,600 kg and offers space for up to 25 passengers. At the same time, it reaches a hoisting height of up to 200 m. The frequency-controlled drive ensures conveying speeds of up to 40 m/min and a gentle start and stop for minimal wear and tear of all components.
As the Super-Lift LX PM complies with the highest safety standards for passenger lifts thanks to the enclosed lift cabin and comfortable emergency lowering, it can also be operated without a lift attendant, in accordance with EN 12159. In addition, it is equipped with an intelligent control, so that it automatically stops at the individual landings thanks for a landing pre-selection. The mast and the mast anchors are assembled via the accessible roof of the cabin.
Due to its modular system, the cabin size of the new rack-and-pinion hoist is variably extendable and the hoist can be used at the most different types of construction sites. Depending on the design, the platform length is between 1.70 and 5.10 m. All accessories of the other LX models can also be used for the LX-PM. For reacting flexibly to the loading conditions on site the cabin can be extended by a C-gate with an opening width of 2.70 m. The low entrance height guarantees optimal comfort during loading.
Thanks to its stable square mast system, the LX-PM can optionally be operated with a single or a twin cabin in combination with a model of the same hoist type or with one of the other Böcker rack-and -pinion hoists on one mast.
|Load bearing capacity||2,600 kg / 25 pers.|
|Cabin sizes (LxW)||1.40 m x 1.70 m - 5.10 m|
|Lifting height max.||200 m|
|Lifting speed||40 m/min|
|Tie distance||15 m|
|Free mast tip||9 m|
|Engine capacity||2 x 9.2 kW|
|Voltage||400 V / 50 Hz|
All rights reserved for changes.
- High lifting capacity of 2,600 kg or 25 persons
- Frequency-controlled drive for high lifting speed of 40 m/min
- Lifting heights up to 200 m
- Enclosed cabine
- Modular cabin system with up to 5.10 m platform length
- Flexible gate and ramp system, C-gate with 2.70 m opening width optionally available
- Flexible loading from site A, B and C
- Intelligent control with landing pre-selection
- Single or twin cabin operation
- Accessible cabin roof for mast and mast anchors mounting
- Mast system is compatible to Super-Lift LX or Maxi-Climber
- Compatible with LX model accessories
- Access system Böcker "Web Key" via card control applicable as an option
- Maximum quality and longevity because of the galvanized and robust base unit
- Correspondent to machine directive 2006/42/EG and EN 12159
- Approved by TÜV