All products for the construction industry
Zubehör / Baugeräte
- Current status and location of the cranes
- Theft notification via GPS
- Master and performance data
- Statistics on user behaviour
- Technical documents, such as data sheets, operating instructions, or maintenance plans
- Integrated remote maintenance-module
- Current overview of all available machine date via customer portal
- The GPS location-determination and theft alerts individually configurable
- The diagnostic function for remote maintenance minimizes machine downtimes
E-drive / eReady-Kit
- There’s an e-drive available for all Böcker cranes
- The additional e-drive turns the crane into a hybrid machine
- 400 V electric motors allow powerful, low emission- and low noise working
- There’s a 13k W or 30 kW power option
- The eReady-Kit allows a subsequently “plug & play” fitting for the e-drive
High-quality and modern construction equipment contributes significantly to the success of a job when planning, executing and modifying structures of all kinds. This is why we at Böcker always do our utmost to adapt our building crane, building hoist and building lift models to the changing needs of the construction industry, based on the latest scientific findings and technical developments. We have summarised all the relevant Böcker products for the building trade on this page, so that you can find the perfect product for your project today.
From Mini Crane to Trailer Crane to Super-Lift
Starting with our mini crane, which you can move around a building site flexibly to perform masonry work, to our trailer crane and truck-mounted crane models, which lift loads of up to 6 tonnes, all our cranes are characterised by a maximum level of utility in their potential working range, as well as maximum safety precautions and precise control. Böcker also offers a tracked crane, which guarantees maximum stability, even on uneven or soft ground. Our large range of models and series contributes perfectly to the wide range of jobs in the construction industry which you also find in our product divisions for building hoists, rack and pinion lifts and ALP load lifts. In addition to that you can also purchase a wide range of matching construction accessories from us, including construction winches and platforms in numerous versions.
Incidentally, are you already aware that we manufacture all the equipment in our range at our own production facility in Germany? At Böcker, you benefit from a complete package of products and services, including production, sales and in-house service, all from a single source. This is our Böcker quality commitment to you.
Strong service network
Construction companies worldwide rely on powerful lifting technology from Böcker. Find the Böcker product that perfectly suits your needs, and contact our Customer Service if you have any questions about your order. We advise you in selecting the right model and find the perfect solution for your project together.
And if something fails to work out as it should, you will find our complete service network at your disposal at any time in our sales offices. Whether for a repair or a spare part, simply drop by and we will fix your machine again. And if transporting the equipment to one of our sales offices proves impossible, we will gladly send out one of our customer service vehicles of our Mobile Service to you on-site. Just contact us for an appointment, and we will fix the problem quickly for you on-site.
Sound good? Then we looking forward to receiving your enquiry.