The strong one
Extremely compact, extremely strong
At Böcker, LMX is the product code for ALP-Material-Lifts with extremely compact dimensions and particularly strong performance. Due to the robust aluminium profiles, the LMX easily lifts payloads of 500 kg up to a maximum height of 4.80 m. The lift as compact transport dimensions of only 1.97 m x 0.77 m and fits therefore to any standard-sized door. A dead weight of 205 kg is outstanding value compared to other material lifts of its class. Therefore the LMX can be loaded and transported without a problem in almost any situation.
The lift is controlled by a high-performance winch so that even extremely challenging payloads can be lifted safely and extremely precise at any time. Safety plays an equally important role regarding the LMX. Lateral outriggers can be assembled to improve the safe stand further. Like any other ALP-Material-Lift the LMX bears the CE sign and has been designed in accordance with all recent safety regulations.
Made in Germany
Safety plays a particularly important role with the LMX-Models. For a secure stand of the LMX-Models they are fitted with lateral outriggers. As all other ALP-Lifts, the LMX-Models carry the CE Mark and meet the latest standards and safety regulations.
|Lifting height max. (m)||4,80|
|Construction height (m)||1,97|
|Width chassis (m)||0,76|
|Length chassis (m)||0,77|
|Dead weight (kg)||205|
All rights reserved for changes.
- Efficiency: Aluminium lightweight construction offers low dead weight and at the same time high payload
- Speed: Quickly operational thanks to a very short assembly time
- Comfort: Easy to manouver and suitable also for confined spaces
- Versatility: Nearly unlimited number of areas of application - indoors and outdoors
- Quality: Made in Germany by professional German engineers