The light all-rounder
Compact, handy, fits anywhere
The ALP-Lift LMJ can be considered the “Junior” among the Böcker material lifts. Thanks to compact dimensions and a low dead weight these machines are universally applicable. The compact LMJ fits around any corner even in narrow stairways. The dead weight of only 55 kg enables a single person to move this lift without any problem to the required place, even across stairs.
Thanks to their short outriggers, the ALP-Lifts type LMJ require a working distance to the wall of only 15 cm. Therefore they are the ideal machines for the assembly of awnings. But also when air-conditionings or ventilation systems have to be mounted in the right place there is hardly any better lift. The LMJ has a maximum lifting height of 3.90 m and lifts loads up to 120 kg.
Beside its extremely compact design, the LMJ 390 is equally characterized by the outstanding workmanship and surpassing durability of Böcker ALP-Lifts. This machine complies with the latest security standards and bears the CE sign.
Made in Germany
Safety plays a particularly important role with the LMX - Models. For a secure stand of the LMX - Models they are fitted with lateral outriggers. As all other ALP Lifts, the LMX - Models carry the CE Mark and meet the latest standards and safety regulations.
|Lifting height (m)||3,89|
|Load-bearing capacity (kg)||120|
|Construction height (m)||1,65|
|Transport width (m)||0,69|
|Transport length (m)||0,63|
|Dead weight (kg)||55|
All rights reserved for changes.
- Efficiency: Aluminium lightweight construction offers low dead weight and at the same time high payload
- Speed and flexibility: Quickly operational thanks to a very short assembly time
- Comfort: Easy to manouver and suitable also for confined spaces
- Versatility: Nearly unlimited number of areas of application - indoors and outdoors
- Quality: Made in Germany by professional German engineers