1. Conditions of participation
Participation in the competition is exclusively governed by these conditions of participation. The organizer of the competition is
Böcker Maschinenwerke GmbH
DE- 59368 Werne
Fon +49 (0)2389 79890
hereinafter referred to as organizer.
The competition will start on 15 April 2019 at 0:01 a.m., the closing date for entries is 21 April 2019 at 23:59 p.m. Within this period, users will receive on
the opportunity to take part in the competition. Participation is only possible within the competition period. Entries received after the deadline will not be considered for the draw.
In order to take part in the competition, it is necessary to fill in and send the entry form on the homepage of www.boecker.de.
Only one submitted registration per participant takes part in the competition. It is strictly forbidden to use several email addresses to increase the chances of winning.
The draw will take place on 22 April 2019.
2. Winning description
The organizer will randomly raffle off a surprise package among all participants. The content is left to the organizer.
The winner of the raffle will be informed promptly about the prize via a separate e-mail to the address entered at www.boecker.de when participating. After his feedback, the winner will receive a parcel by post to a contact address of his choice. If the winner does not respond within a period of three weeks after being requested to do so twice, the prize may be transferred to another participant.
The organizer will bear the costs of shipping the prize. Additional costs associated with the claiming of the prize shall be borne by the winner. The winner himself shall be responsible for any taxation of the prize.
The prize is not transferable, a cash payment is not possible.
3. Eligible participants
Eligible to participate are natural persons who have reached the age of 18. Participation is not limited to customers of the organizer and does not depend on the purchase of goods or services or the subscription to an e-newsletter. Not allowed to participate are the employees of Böcker Maschinenwerke GmbH, Böcker Immobilien GmbH & Co. KG, Böcker AG and its affiliated companies as well as their relatives and all persons involved in the conception and implementation of the competition.
In addition, the organiser reserves the right to exclude persons from participation at its own discretion if there are justified reasons, for example
(a) in the event of manipulation in connection with access to or performance of the competition
(b) in the event of breaches of these Conditions of Participation
(c) in the event of unfair trading or
(d) false or misleading information in connection with participation in the competition.
4. End of the raffle
The organizer expressly reserves the right to terminate the competition without prior notice and without giving reasons. This applies in particular to any reasons that would disrupt or prevent the scheduled running of the competition.
5. Data protection
In order to participate in the competition it is necessary to provide personal data. The participant affirms that the personal details provided by him/her, in particular first name, surname and e-mail address, are true and correct. The organiser points out that all personal data of the participant will neither be passed on to third parties nor made available to them for use without their consent.
The e-mail addresses, first and last names and optionally the company names of the participants will be stored for the duration of the competition. These data will be deleted after the draw. In the context of prize processing, a contact address of the winner will also be requested by e-mail and will be stored.
In case of a win, the winner agrees to the publication of his name in the advertising media used by the organizer. This includes the announcement of the winner on the website of the operator and its social media platforms.
The disclosure of the aforementioned personal data and the consent to the publication of the name of the winner represents the consideration for the competition. There are no costs for the participants.
Participants may revoke their consent at any time. The revocation must be addressed to email@example.com in writing. After revocation of the consent the collected and stored personal data of the participants will be deleted immediately.
With regard to the winner there are tax and commercial retention periods. According to § 147 Abs. 1 Abgabenordnung (AO) these are 10 years for accounting documents and according to § 257 Abs. 1 Handelsgesetzbuch (HGB) 6 years for business documents.
Your rights as a person affected by data collection
In accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, you may request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information about
- the processing purposes,
- the category of personal data,
- the categories of recipients to whom your information has been or will be disclosed,
- the planned storage period,
- the existence of a right of rectification, erasure, limitation or opposition,
- the existence of a right of appeal,
- the origin of your data, if they have not been collected by us
- as well as on the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information on its details.
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO immediately request the correction of incorrect or the completion of your personal data stored by us;
- demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or request it to be transferred to another responsible party;
- pursuant to Art. 7 Para. 3 DSGVO, revoke your consent once given to us at any time. The consequence of this is that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO.
Responsible for data processing
Böcker Maschinenwerke GmbH, Lippestr. 69-73, DE-9368 Werne, Fon +49 (0)2389 79890, firstname.lastname@example.org. is responsible within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 DSGVO.
Contact details of the data protection representative:
For further information, please refer to our data protection declaration. This is available at boecker.de/en/data-protection/
6. Facebook Disclaimer
This promotion is unrelated to Facebook and is not sponsored, supported or organized by Facebook in any way.
Questions or complaints in connection with the competition must be addressed to the organiser at email@example.com.
The raffle is subject exclusively to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. Legal recourse is excluded.
Should any provision of these conditions of participation be or become invalid in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining conditions of participation. The invalid provision shall be replaced by the legally permissible provision which comes as close as possible to the economic meaning and purpose expressed in the invalid provision. The same shall apply mutatis mutandis in the event of a loophole in these Conditions of Participation.